Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Love Love Love

To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering one must not love. But then one suffers from not loving. Therefore to love is to suffer, not to love is to suffer. To suffer is to suffer. To be happy is to love. To be happy then is to suffer. But suffering makes one unhappy. Therefore, to be unhappy one must love, or love to suffer, or suffer from too much happiness. I hope you're getting this down.

Woody Allen.


Suffering is one of the ways through which lessons are taught to us.Initially when I was a kid I used to think happiness and suffering work in cycles.If you had suffering in the initial years then later your life should be full of happiness and nothing else.But I have learnt to look at life in a very different perspective.Happiness is a state of mind and we control it.Life never gives us a option.We have the choice in our hands.Suffering and misery are few key things which help us break open the illusory obstacles.As we suffer there is a channel formed between the real self as the illusions are broken.There is a direct connection with the higher consciousness which expand our tiny lives to include the whole world.Sometimes I think if I never had bad experiences and miseries in my life I would never have learnt so much in my life.Nature makes us suffer ....thats what is the biggest illusion.We suffer most of the time because of ourselves.Our reactions to the lows of life is what gives birth to suffering.

Few ways which I have dealt with suffering:

Every fall you have has a lesson to be learnt.
Never get tired of learning.
Simplify..simplify ..simplify..Never let the small things which dont mean a lot effect you..bits of paper included..sorry money!!!!
Try to see the bigger picture.
Try to use wisdom and intution rather than status,degrees and money.
Dont expect a lot...
What ever you do ..have the principles/laws of living govern your life.
Any small job which you have to do ..do with all you have got..Whatever you give is what comes back to you in return..
and finally...
Be strong...Nothing in the world can break the inner soul..May be circumstances can
effect you physically and emotionally but nothing can break into the inner sanctum which you have created...

1 comment:

astrocrazy2005 said...

naani,
thank you.
I was wondering some while back ..the reasons why I write..
I found that I only write to share what I feel..Their is lot of clarity now ..even in my mind because I am peaceful.There is no suffering and so I can look at all issues with a non biased approach.