Saturday, July 29, 2006

Right time,Right place,Right thing 9 th post ...12.06PM

It is never important what you have won ..Only thing which is important is how you win it..Under all the pressures of living under constant struggle to succeed in this ever competitive world I always wonder whether I would falter a step.I would make a wrong turn to take a short cut.To go through life easily and not struggle.A wrong never becomes right.Justifications and excuses if kept aside will clear the situation.There are no shortcuts in life..There is the right way which leads to the destination ...just practice the courage to say no to the wrong way...
To live without regrets ..is a life indeed..
If it is wrong to tell the truth what am I supposed to do
All I want to do is speak my mind
If it is wrong to do whats right
I am prepared to take the fight
Then I am guilty..
blue

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sweet as usual! ; - )

Anonymous said...

So so right...
Never thought a random stumble would
land me up at a place of wisdom.Keep posting you certainly earned one more reader.

Ram said...

Easier said then done. But on second thoughts maybe the analysis is simplistic...

astrocrazy2005 said...

Ram,
Einstein has said that the compelx questions have the simple answers ...