Saturday, July 29, 2006

Only if...20 Post 5.43PM


It was at one of the book store that I first saw the sunflower painting on the cove rof the book.I have always loved sketching and painting.But that was the first time I felt motivated to do to express my inner emotion.Vincent van gogh according to me was a true artist.The inner existential pain which tormented him gave rise to such beautiful pieces of art which were unique and provide inspiration to million of others.For him the most important thing was the art.It was not the fame,money or acceptance from the masses he craved.Only if the world was bit more nicer to emotional souls..Only if

Paint my love
wont you paint my love
its a picture of thousand sunrise
its a freedom of thousand doves
baby wont you paint my love
micheal learns to rock..

No comments: