Saturday, July 29, 2006

Loneliness:3rd post 9.01AM

Loneliness is one of the main reasons for most of the stress related disorder.The cure for it is not presence of people.You may be sitting in one of the most crowded places and speaking to all..but a part of feels lonely.As a human we need validation,we need to be accepted..thats the primal need of a baby when it is born.It cries ..gets attention..gets what it wants..We all strive for getting noticed,being a part of something which defines us and gives us happiness.The only reason why people still feel left out and abandoned is because they dont know what they want.They dont know their own biases,the likes which can form lasting conversations which satisfy them.I have personally gone through a phase when I felt utterly alone ..during my engineering studies..The only solution that time was to focus on finding newer ways to expand my circle of freinds,thoughts and learn newer things.I tried to develop a open mind ..but my own personality of resisting change ..did stop me.Now I do feel that our inner nature takes time to change and trying to change our belief system to suit to others needs is not important.But we need to respect each others opinions.It reduces the gap between mind sets..

A open mind and open heart gets you a long way..

I am not a perfect person
There is many things I wish didnt do
but I continue learning
I never meant to do those things to you
So I have tos ay before I go
That i just want you to know
I found a reason for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
The reason is you..
hoobastank

No comments: