Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Bhool Jaa

There is so much emphasis on learning.But how come no one teaches us how to unlearn.There are so many advantages to unlearning our thought process.Sometimes when the past memories which as psychic images effect and torture us ..How do we forget these scarry stuff?I sometimes wonder..[I dont have a degree in neuro sciences but using my logic] whether everything which we store in our mind is rewritten by fresh memories or is it that in our mind we have infinite place to store all kinds of things.I also read somewhere that may be our consciousness may lie outside..its some kind of vibration and frequency theory.This theory is still in infant state .Thoughts which really sit inside our subconscious minds are may be instances of praise,love,hate,...and the list goes on.But what I have observed from self examination is that we make a constant approach to holding on to emotions which give us joy/pain.We dont let go of the past.If we never let go then there is a obstacle to your present i.e you colour everything according to your experiences in the past.Its like wearing tinted glasses(lets say red colur tinted glasses)Imagine the whole world in red..Scary ..Thats how most thought processes gets coloured.Our past failures with relationships,our joys from our success in life are just small bits of our life.They are many mundane things which also take great importance .They are always taken for granted until the day we lose it and repent .

For me letting go of the anger and forgiving people have freed up most of my emotional burden.In career not worrying about the monetary aspect and to work because I love to ..has given me freedom from my over ambitious/egoistic nature. It is said easier than done .But when it comes to people who have hurt you the most the only way I have found some solace in easing the pain ..a two word formula
bhool jaa...(shaan's song ..my fav)

5 comments:

rohit malik said...

Very Nice, geeta!

That is also my favourite song.

Anyway, it seems i will fall in love with you after applying all your love tips on you. ;- )

Cheers, Rohit

astrocrazy2005 said...

rohit,
who is geeta?????

rohit malik said...

oops!

I mean preethi! ; - )

I don't even know any geeta(except bhagwad geeta...hehe).

Cheers, Rohit

astrocrazy2005 said...

Rohit,
Its nice to hear you like shaan and bhagvad gita :)

rohit malik said...

shaan, jagjit singh, sufi music...& all kinds of songs/music which touches your heart including many bollywood songs ; - )

But i don't really read bhagwad geeta as i have read hundreds of osho books, books by krishnamurti, gurdieff, ouspensky etc. etc. which explains things more clearly & in today's language.

Anyway, i like Preet(means love, prem, pyaar also) .... & the female form of preet also...which is preethi...haha

Cheers, Rohit