Sunday, November 29, 2009

The Road Already Taken

Sometimes the things we do for the first time are already done by others.Some have experimented with various outcome of the path and suffered.Some quit very early on the path.What stops us from taking the experiences of others and learning from them.The first big hurdle towards that would be ,to lose out on the inventive capacity which we may pour into the action.Secondly it has to do with our ego.Unless we do it,our way,it just does not seem right.I have a million mistakes in my life which I would have avoided,provided I took other experiences into account.Not that I face deep regret at this.I don't repent at the missed chances either.

When I fall, I remember what I did wrong.
When I just blindly listen to others, I don't understand what is it which makes everything right.

1 comment:

Karthik Soundarajan said...

We all face mistakes and regrets every day. Its part of how life is..