Thursday, September 07, 2006

Temple of Love

This post is about the experience of cancer patient and what the near/dear ones undergo in the process...I have written this in a fictional way...but the inspiration is my uncle who served my aunt through her lasting illness...I would also hope that my cousin also find healing and peace...


There was a surge of infatuation which fogged my eyes.I could not see anything ..I felt as if I was sailing in the waves of my created dream.It was when the news knocked me so hard where I could feel my own heart bleed.Love is not a fleeting minute of affection which effects our whole life.I feel love is selfless way to progress to find the truth.To step out of the ever deceptive world which builds this elongated matrix of wants and desires.I can see her veins go blue as she lays on the bed.I can feel the pain which she bravely fights hit me hardly everywhere..I see how life can be unfair and cruel...I curse god!!I take a oath to fight time and death..I tell her to have hope..I give her doses of courage ..She is growing weak..The options are reducing..The clock is ticking..I can feel that your hand is slipping from mine..I dont want you to suffer..I want you to live for ever..I hope others never have to grow through this..This unjust world and cruel life has given me so much pain which I feel I dont have the strength to bear..I want this ever lasting anxiety to end..I want peace...I want you to live in peace..I want to build a monument of love ...My service personifies my feeling in my soul..
A part of you has left this physical world but the memory keeps you alive...I can see your ghostly figure everywhere I go..I feel you ever so close..Your voice echoes everywhere..I want you to stay..I want you to prove love lasts forver...

No comments: