Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Hope and Prayer

Two of the guys in my university drowned in the pool near my apartments.They were totally drunk.They were college going kids(hardly 23 yrs old).They were international students doing their masters in engineering and management.

I was shocked to hear the news.One of them is my classmate.Drinking in many of the universities is considered to be a very casual thing.No one is serious about the consquences.Sometimes small mistakes have huge consquences.I pray for their families in India and may god give them the courage and hope to withstand the pain.

Be careful when you drink.

Sometimes a drink here and a drink there can cost a life.

Lets their souls rest in peace!!!

Also posted on
http://www.helpothers.org/my/story.php?op=view&sid=1245

No comments: